2011 Preclinical Drug Development Seminar Series Malaysia
19 & 20th Nov 2011 (Pre BioMalaysia 2011)
8.30am - 5.00pm
Gain practical understanding of strategies for preclinical development of small molecule drugs and biologics.
TetraQ together with Info Kinetics & BiotechCorp will present a 2 day series of seminars on preclinical strategies in drug development, including biologics. Join us as we survey the latest approaches to advancing drug discoveries to clinical trials.
The series, covering topics from Pre-IND development to safety pharmacology and the development of biologics, has been organised into 4 overlapping sessions to maximise flexibility with your time, with each session covered in a half-day program.
Conducted by Experience Speaker from Australia and USA
The speakers have considerable experience with the US FDA and consulting on preclinical drug development to pharmaceutical, biologics, biotechnology and medical device firms worldwide.
Some past delegate's feedback…
- Informative, clear, energizing
- Thorough, interesting, industry relevant
- Great forum to stimulate discussion with knowledgeable people in each group, helped drove quality discussion
- Very good, relevant
- Excellent as always... I am a big fan
- Highly informative and constructive
- Very professional and practical
- A great learning experience for all levels
Who should attend this seminar and why
Come and find out your options at this full day workshop...
Suite 126, Kompleks Eureka
USM 11800 Minden, Penang
Tel: 04- 6589 220
Fax: 04- 6584 877 (Att: Ms Lynette Ang)